Terms & ConditionsPlease note, PicVantage (PicVantage.com) is a subsidiary of FotoTale Designs, LLC and may hereby be referred to as the “Company”. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
How you may and may not use these templates:
- customize our templates with your own images and sell to your clients in the form of a flattened .jpg or .png where the client cannot alter or edit the final product, or you may present the client with printed product
- use our products to promote your photography or small business (excluding a competing design or template business) with our templates, as long as the files are flattened .jpg or .png file, or if you're providing a printed product
- show examples of our products and templates with your own images, that are flattened and non-editable, in online galleries, forums or discussion groups with proper credit given to "PicVantage www.PicVantage.com"
- make copies of our template files to an external hardrive, computer, DVD’s or CD’s for backups, that are owned and used ONLY by you or immediate family (spouse, children living in the SAME household).
- allow your assistant or employee’s to use these templates and product for the purpose of YOUR business as long as they do not make personal copies
- in any way or form, share these files, templates or products
- sell or redistribute our files, templates or products in anyway (sharing, loaning or pirating). All downloads and purchases are tracked by IP address.
- claim our designs and files as your own, whether they have been altered or unaltered
- upload our templates to any webpage for download and share them through any "listing" pages.
- advertise templates for sale to general public. You may only use our files and templates with images that you have personally taken and created.
- use our products for scrap for hire businesses. All scrapbook related items are for personal and small business, limited use only.
- use our templates, products or images on any kind of website or blog inappropriately, including those containing or promoting child abuse, pornographic material, racism, drugs or any illegal or illicit activity
- Due to copyright laws, fonts are NOT included in the product zip files, however a Font PDF will be included with your download, along with download links where you can get them for free. When we design our templates, we only use fonts that can be found online and downloaded for free. BUT, we do NOT control these websites, and we can not guarantee that the fonts will always be available for free. Company will NOT be held responsible if at any time fonts are no longer available for free download via the links that we provide. No Refunds/Exchanges will be given.
- Each product download will state which photo lab the products’ template is from.
- It is YOUR responsibility to check and double check all bleed lines and guides and spelling/grammer and fonts before printing. Company will NOT be held accountable for any printing errors.
- Company does not guarantee that the templates or products will be error-free. You agree that software in general is prone to flaws and bugs to an acceptable level set forth by the industry.
- All files are delivered in a ZIP file. Please be sure you have the right programs to extract zip files.
- Should you have any problems with our files, templates or products we encourage you to contact us directly to help you resolve the issue.
Legal RecourseThe user agrees to indemnify and hold Company and its affiliates, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, losses, damages and attorney fees arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for libel, slander, copyright, and trademark violation as well as all other claims resulting from the participation of the user on PicVantage.com. The user also agrees to indemnify FotoTale Designs, LLC for any legal fees incurred by FotoTale Designs, LLC, acting reasonably, in investigating or enforcing its rights under this agreement.
User Requirements and ResponsibilitiesTemplates on this website are provided as layered PSD files. Adobe Photoshop software is required to use and edit these templates. It is the users responsibility to have sufficient knowledge of using this software in conjunction with our templates.
You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years old and can legally accept these Terms & Conditions. You also agree (for purposes of identification, notifications, billing, and authorization to access our files) to provide accurate, complete, and updated information in your account profile and registration information including: your legal name, address, telephone number(s), and email address. Your contact information (especially your email address) from your account profile will be used for notifications and communications from Company. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Company is not liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your account due to your failure to keep your password secure. Company reserves the right to require you to alter your password if we believe that your password is no longer secure.
Printing RegulationsThe user is responsible for checking and identifying the correctness of all file attributes including but not limited to colors, trim lines, text, copy, fonts and other factors before sending files to a printer. Company will not be held responsible for any errors arising during and after the printing process.
Your AccountYou may register for an account through the site. An account is required prior to a subscription. Your Account must be registered under your current full legal name, your e-mail address, and your current business address. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current.
To access all or some of the Site, You must have previously established a valid Account as provided herein. Further, you must meet all the conditions described throughout these Terms. You agree and understand that we collect data relating to your Log-In, your use of the Site, and Your Account.
Verification of Account InformationWe reserve the right (but do not undertake the obligation) to conduct a review, at any time, to validate Your Account information, to ensure that your participation in the Site does not breach these Terms and/or any applicable law. You authorize us and our agents to make any inquiries of you and for us to use and disclose to any third party we consider necessary to validate this information. To facilitate the foregoing validation, you agree to provide sufficient information or documentation as we, in our discretion, may request. If you do not provide such information within thirty (30) days of our request, your responses are incomplete or otherwise insufficient, or we cannot verify the information applicable to Your Account, Your Account may be terminated.
Subscription and PaymentsTo download digital products and templates, it is required that you have an active subscription. A subscription payment is a pre-payment for services provided by PicVantage.com. All payments to FotoTale Designs (PicVantage.com) for subscription fees must be made using means of payment that we may approve from time to time. We currently require payments be made by a major credit card (i.e., VISA & MasterCard). All payments must be made from a payment source on which you are the named Account holder. All payments are not refundable, for any reason.
You agree that we will not be liable for any loss caused by any unauthorized use of your credit card or any other method of payment by a third party in connection with the Site. You waive your right to dispute any payment made into Your Account and you will bear all costs.
Any attempt to defraud the PicVantage.com through the use of credit cards or other methods of payment, or any failure by you to honor charges or requests for payment will result in immediate termination of Your Account and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Processing of Subscription PaymentsFotoTale Designs, LLC may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions ("ESPs") to process financial transactions. You irrevocably authorize us, as necessary, to instruct such ESPs to handle such transaction and you irrevocably agree that FotoTale Designs, LLC may give such instructions on your behalf in accordance with your requests as submitted on the Site. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use of each applicable ESP, and in the event or conflict between these Terms and the ESP's terms and conditions then these Terms shall prevail.
Subscription RenewalsTo provide continuous service, Company automatically renews all paid subscriptions upon expiration. Such renewals are generally for the same duration as the original subscription term (for example, a 1-month subscription will renew on a monthly basis, a 3-month subscription will renew on a 3-month basis, and so on). By using the Site, you acknowledge that Your Account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals. In all cases, if you do not wish to renew your subscription automatically, you must cancel your subscription through your account with-in 48 hours prior to the renewal date.
Cancellations & RefundsYou may cancel your subscription at any time through your account. You must cancel your account at least 48 hours prior to your renewal date to prevent your subscription from automatically renewing.
DIRECTIONS FOR CANCELING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Login to your account at PicVantage.com/account-login
- Click the Subscription Link
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" and continue with on-screen instructions.
In the event of a billing error or a double charge a refund may be provided on a case-by-case basis.